Shipping & Returns Policy
General Shipping Information
Orders are usually processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. The customer should therefore expect to receive the purchased goods within 1-5 business days. Please note we do not have control over courier timeframes, and orders may be slightly delayed from time to time. If products are low in stock it may take a few extra days to be delivered, and some locations around Australia can experience delays in shipping generally. Caremax Mobility will endeavour to deliver your purchased goods as quickly as possible.
If the products you have selected are currently not in stock we will give you an anticipated shipping time through follow-up email.
In rare occasions, the products you order may be filled from several locations and/or vendors and so items may arrive separately. You will not incur additional shipping charges under these circumstances. Your original shipping charge will simply be split across the multiple packages when your order is charged.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to P.O. boxes; we require a street address to ensure the product is installed correctly.
Caremax Mobility offers FREE shipping on all orders over $250 Sydney Wide. For orders under this amount, or outside of Sydney, freight costs are calculated on Checkout. We do ship Australia Wide!
Return, Exchange, Warranty and Cancellation Policy
At Caremax Mobility, customer satisfaction is our primary objective and we want you to be happy with all of your purchases. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or replace your purchase when it is presented in saleable, unused and undamaged condition. Simply follow the guidelines below.
- Full-priced merchandise presented within 7 days will be credited.
- Unfortunately, we cannot exchange or replace items that have been used or the packaging has been damaged/opened, with all original tags still attached.
- To qualify for an exchange, the item must be faulty or incorrect to what you ordered (ie. incorrect size). Items will not be refunded for change of mind.
- The customer is solely liable for any freight cost or pick-up charges applicable for a product return or warranty claim if accepted by Caremax Mobility. Caremax Mobility must approve the return or warranty claim in writing and will provide the customer with the applicable return details and address.
- We recognise that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify through electronic analysis an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers.
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your name, purchase date, product name you wish to return/exchange, and contact number and one of our staff will be in contact with you to organise your return. As mentioned the customer is liable for freight costs should they wish to send the product back through courier or organise pick-up from Caremax Mobility. In some cases, there is the potential to organise collection of larger or bulkier items by our own couriers and delivery team. For more information please contact us on (02) 9525 3231.