Shipping & Returns Policy
General Shipping Information
Orders are usually processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. The customer should therefore expect to receive the purchased goods within 1-5 business days. Please note we do not have control over courier timeframes, and orders may be slightly delayed from time to time. If products are low in stock it may take a few extra days to be delivered, and some locations around Australia can experience delays in shipping generally. Caremax Mobility will endeavour to deliver your purchased goods as quickly as possible.
If the products you have selected are currently not in stock we will give you an anticipated shipping time through follow-up email.
In rare occasions, the products you order may be filled from several locations and/or vendors and so items may arrive separately. You will not incur additional shipping charges under these circumstances. Your original shipping charge will simply be split across the multiple packages when your order is charged.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to P.O. boxes; we require a street address to ensure the product is installed correctly.
Caremax Mobility offers FREE shipping on all orders over $250 Sydney Wide. For orders under this amount, or outside of Sydney, freight costs are calculated on Checkout. We do ship Australia Wide!
Return, Exchange, Warranty and Cancellation Policy
At Caremax Mobility, customer satisfaction is our primary objective and we want you to be happy with all of your purchases. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or replace your purchase when it is presented in saleable, unused and undamaged condition. Simply follow the guidelines below.
- Items supplied in accordance with the buyer’s order can only be returned with the express approval of Caremax Mobility
- Request to return goods must be submitted in writing within 7 days from the date of shipping and original invoice number must be quoted.
- No change of mind returns – Please choose carefully as returns and refunds are not possible where you have changed your mind, made a wrong selection or found the goods cheaper elsewhere. Please carefully review the goods and ask as many questions as possible to decide the goods are appropriate for you before proceeding with your final purchase.
- Where goods are accepted by Caremax Mobility (for credit or refund) they must be delivered at the buyer’s expense into our warehouse. All returned goods must be in brand-new condition, never used or never worn and properly packed in original packaging, unmarked and with original paperwork (instructions, manuals, warranty or others).
- Returned products are buyer’s responsibility until they reach the seller’s warehouse. Caremax Mobility will not be responsible for misdirected shipments or products lost or damaged in transit.
- If Caremax Mobility has approved the return/exchange, all incorrectly ordered goods (size, material, colour and other) will be charged at restocking fee equal to 20% of the invoice total.
- Made to order items and customised products/orders (such as cushions, lift chairs, beds, wheelchairs, slippers, hip protectors, ramps and others) are non-refundable and non-returnable. Non-Stocked or special-order items are non refundable.
- For hygiene reasons, Caremax Mobility is not able to accept the return of some types of goods (All bathing or toileting type of products, cushions, ramps and others).
- All Warranty returns must be delivered to our warehouse at the buyer’s expense. If Caremax Mobility or it’s supplier/s have approved a warranty claim and replacement, any freight or delivery fees required are solely at the expense of the consumer and will need to be paid to Caremax Mobility prior to any delivery arrangement.
Simply email us at email@example.com your name, purchase date, product name you wish to return/exchange, and contact number and one of our staff will be in contact with you to organise your return. As mentioned, the customer is liable for freight costs should they wish to send the product back through courier or organise pick-up from Caremax Mobility. In some cases, there is the potential to organise collection of larger or bulkier items by our own couriers and delivery team. For more information please contact us on (02) 9525 3231.